Whether it’s for decorating walls, up-cycling furniture or transforming a living space, our wide range of vintage paints are ideal for providing you with the perfect shade to suit your interior. The possibilities are endless and our product works on a variety of surfaces!
How To Use:
- De-grease and clean your surface.
- If needed, prime the surface with Atlas Universal Primer.
- Apply base coat and once dry, apply the vintage wax on the areas you would like to ‘age’
- Then apply your top coat and wait till dry; lightly sand the top layer until desired effect is achieved.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for multiple effects
- Finish with Hard as nails varnish gloss or Matt, or wax for a softer finish.
- To clean metal surfaces use Atlas Surfakleen and for Varnished areas you can use thinners and steel wool.
For other surfaces use Atlas Dynamite Cleaner and water. Use steel wool for sanding