Whether it’s for decorating walls, up-cycling furniture or transforming a living space, our wide range of vintage paints are ideal for providing you with the perfect shade to suit your interior. The possibilities are endless and our product works on a variety of surfaces!
How To Use:
- De-grease and clean your surface.
- If needed, prime the surface with Atlas Universal Primer.
- Apply base coat and once dry, apply the vintage wax on the areas you would like to ‘age’
- Then apply your top coat and wait till dry; lightly sand the top layer until desired effect is achieved.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for multiple effects
- Finish with Hard as nails varnish gloss or Matt, or wax for a softer finish.
- To clean metal surfaces use Atlas Surfakleen and for Varnished areas you can use thinners and steel wool.
- For other surfaces use Atlas Dynamite Cleaner and water. Use steel wool for sanding.